Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring, Baseball and Memories of Seasons Past: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - My Oh My

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis capture a landscape shaping moment in Seattle history. A very good argument could be made that the Edgar Martinez triple and Griffey scoring the winning run in the bottom of the 11th and that 1995 season set in motion changes to the area south of downtown Seattle that would not have happened if not for that particular season. And just maybe, the Mariners will play this season at a level fitting of those changes. Some good old landscape views and lots of Seattle pride in the video.



Wednesday night I camped for the first time versus the motel routine. The weather was not particularly Spring-like and it seems early for baseball, but then it takes awhile to warm up in northern western Washington with all that cold northern Pacific water. I listened to the Mariners v Angels. The Mariners are off to a good start, maybe we will have some my-oh-my moments this year.

No comments: